- Ensure the PMP Exam Prep Course employs the most effective adult learning conventions to ensure students learn and understand the material:
- Information should be presented in smaller, bite-sized portions
- Personal experience exercises should be liberally incorporated into the class material, to help you better understand how the information is applied in real-world project environments
- Writing and recitation exercises should be included throughout the course. Writing down and reading the material aloud provides additional dimensions to learning synthesis
- Ensure visual learning aids are used to relate the information so that students can easily navigate through the training material
- Look for use of various learning techniques, to ensure comprehension and retention of course content
- Make sure plenty of reference material is available for self study, reinforcement and reference in between the learning experience and the exam
No matter where or who you buy your PMP exam prep course from, make sure these points are covered. If they are you have a good chance at buying a great course and learning what you need to learn. If you need to know where to find all of these in one place, you already found it.